Last weekend, my photo editor at the Gainesville Sun assignmed me to cover a unique type of agility course - it included goats. Yes, a goat agility course not even ten minutes away from where I live.
Here's a walk through of the goat agility show.
1. Enter the arena and immediatel circle a stack of tires.
2. Walk through a goat-sized bridge.
3. Walk through a minute maze of hay bales.
4. Walk up, then dow, a seesaw.
5. Climb up a pyramid of hay bales.
6. Zig-zag through a line of cones.
7. Jump over a raised poll.
8. Walk up and down an A-frame.
9. Walk through a goat-sized tunnel.
Now I can mark goat agility course from my list!